High Assurance Account Manager
Education level: HBO/WO
Contract time: Full-time
Your enthusiasm about our mission is contagious: to build solutions that create value for our clients. You are a driven networker with experience in the field of security and your aim is always to create valuable long-term relationships. You know how to build relationships of trust and your efforts pay off in the form of new contracts!
Your job as High Assurance Account Manager
We serve the High Assurance market by developing and delivering systems and products for the transportation and protection of classified data, such as the PrimeLink 3015. Potential clients in this field include the Dutch ministries of General Affairs, the Interior, Foreign Affairs, Justice and Security, and Defense.
No surprise therefore that you need a sharp feel for how to communicate with government bodies.
- Completed an HBO/WO (higher professional education or university) degree
- At least 5 years’ experience in a comparable position
- Knowledge of and experience with High Assurance issues and technology
- Experience with certified products for classified data is an advantage
- Good connections with relevant government bodies
- Enterprising and independent
- Commercially minded
- A strong communicator
- A team player
We regard it as a major advantage if you already have a strong network in the challenging field of High Assurance. Account management in this domain is a matter of patience, persuasion and perseverance. If you have these qualities – and those mentioned above – we would like to meet you.
Everything breathes technology at Technolution. With our 200 technical professionals, we have been realizing high-grade software and electronics for clients in the mobility, energy, industry, security and high-tech sectors for more than 30 years. A passion for technology, ownership and reliability are our core values.
We can be brief about our working conditions: they’re really good. The loyalty of our employees is the best proof there is. More than 50 of our colleagues have been with us for more than 12.5 years.
Your job as High Assurance Account Manager in short
- Networking and business development in the High Assurance domain
- Building, developing and maintaining client relationships
- Focus on government bodies
- Product sales and contract acquisition in teams
- Working with highly-trained technical colleagues
- A rapid application procedure
Any further questions about this vacancy or about working for Technolution? Our recruiter Christina is happy to answer them.