Education level: HBO/WO
Contract time: Full-time
What is quality? That’s a question you could talk about for hours. Quality management is more than a job for you: it’s a way of life. Whenever you look around you in an organization you see opportunities for improvement. You’re pragmatic, open-minded, have fresh ideas and aren’t afraid of sharing them. But you’re also a doer who knows that quality management is often hard and takes a lot of perseverance. Do you recognize yourself in this? And do you have experience in technological environments? Then keep reading! Who knows you are the Quality Professional who’s able to help us grow from SME into large company.
Your job as Quality Professional
The car maker Henry Ford knew what quality is: “Quality means doing it right when no one is looking.” This attitude is everywhere within Technolution: we are highly motivated to deliver quality. But motivation is not enough. Our quality team – currently consisting of two colleagues – is working daily on audits, process organization, improvement projects, and assessments. Technolution is successful and is steadily growing. Your job is to help keep quality management, quality awareness, and our sustainability policies at their current high level.
As a Quality Professional you will be dealing with all aspects of our business. Your first challenge will therefore be to get to know the organization thoroughly. In addition, you’ll be familiarizing yourself with our principles and practices for quality planning, assurance, control, and improvement. Your affinity with technology allows you to communicate effectively and work with your team members and technical colleagues. You take a broad view and are able to connect strategic, tactical, and operational levels with each other.
Analytical and problem-solving solutions are crucial for this position. You’re not the police, but see quality management as a means to attain corporate goals. As quality team, we support our colleagues as they create high-grade solutions. That is what makes us tick. In addition to quality, you also work on sustainability and information security, and you’re willing to take on other domains in the future.
Your day-to-day work is likely to consist of the following activities (not an exhaustive list):
- Planning, coordination, execution, reporting and follow-up on internal audits together with a team of c. 15 internal auditors led by you
- Performing audits at suppliers
- Offering support and advice on quality and sustainability
- Data analysis to identify trends and points of improvement and develop action plans
- Root cause analyses to determine the underlying causes of quality problems and to develop solutions
- Training and support of colleagues in your field
- Keeping documented management systems up to date
- Keeping the quality management archive, registers, and records up to date
- Keeping up to date with standards, legislation, and best practices and applying this knowledge to improve the quality of the projects, products, and services our company offers.
- Completed a technical or business administration degree at HBO (higher professional education) or academic level
- A few years’ experience with quality management
- Experience with planning and carrying out audits
- Knowledge of and experience with ISO norms (such as 9001, 14001 and 27001)
- Knowledge of and experience with the CO2 Performance Ladder is an advantage
- Knowledge of and experience with other technical norms related to software and/or electronics is an advantage
- Familiarity with ManualMaster is an advantage
- Analytical and solution-oriented
- Proactive and independent
- A strong communicator
- Task-oriented, a people’s person and curious
Interest in and affinity with software development and technology are a big advantage in this position. You’re not someone who thinks you know everything already, but are prepared to explore new ideas. You’re intrinsically motivated to find the most effective and pragmatic solution. You’re open to other people’s views, but are also able to form your own opinion. You always want to keep learning and developing – and Technolution gives you every opportunity for this.
We’re looking forward to receiving your application!
Working for Technolution as a Quality Professional in brief
- Carrying out and overseeing audits
- Process improvement
- Many different tasks
- A compact team in a growing company
- Excellent working conditions
We are looking forward to receiving your application!
Can you see yourself working for Technolution? Apply using the form below. We look forward to receiving your application!